Electronic database with quick and easy access to specifications
AIRCRAFT DATA VIEWER delivers accurate and up-to-date aircraft specifications, data that is essential to all aviation professionals. Searching for specifications often means spending precious time looking for relevant information, sometimes without success or certainty that the data is correct. These challenges are easily solved with Aircraft Data Viewer, a Windows® application which presents information on 500+ different airplanes and helicopters in a user-friendly format, including graphics and data tables.
AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
COMPARE MULTIPLE AIRPLANES, view SERVICE POINTS, DoORs, Jet blast and SERVICE ARRANGEMENT
- COMPARE AIRPLANES | The Compare view allows users to select up to five airplanes for direct comparison of the main specifications. Airplanes are displayed in top view and can be aligned at nose, nose gear, or main-gear center. All associated numeric values are displayed in a concise table.
- DOORS | The doors view show airplanes in side view, with a clear indication of the passenger door locations. The exact positions, measured from the nose of the airplanes, door sill heights and door dimensions are summarized in a table.
- SERVICE POINTS | The Service Points view shows airplanes with their associated ground service connections such as fuel, electricity, hydraulics and potable water. Also, the pilot’s eye positions is visible. The exact positions and height above the ground are summarized in a table.
- JET BLAST | The Jet Blast view displays airplanes with their associated jet blast profiles at three engine thrust settings; take-off, break away and idle. The contours are displayed for several wind speed and numeric details can be found in an associated table.
- SERVICE ARRANGEMENT | The Service Arrangement view shows airplanes together with their associated ground service equipment. The various vehicles such as baggage trains, catering trucks and lavatory trucks are at locations near their respective service points and doors for passengers, cargo and baggage handling.